精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
MELL - Red fraction 作詞:MELL 作曲,編曲:高瀨一矢 歌:MELL I have a big gun 我有一把大槍 I took it from my lord 這是我天生擁有的 Sick with justice 無所謂那令人作嘔的正義 I just wanna feel you 我只想要感覺你 I'm your angel 自視為你的守護天使 Only a ring away 雖然還缺了個光環 You make me violate you 你卻要求我 No matter who you are 將你視為陌生人般的侵犯你 It's all up to you 一切由你作主 No one lives forever 這裡不存在永生的神! Been burn in the hell 曾為地獄之火所灼 By all those pigs out there 只因為那邊那群豬玀 It's always been hell 自我誕生後 From when I was born 這裡便成了地獄 They make me violate them 他們要求我 No matter who they are 毫無顧忌的侵犯他們 Get down on your knees 「跪下!」 Get a good head on your shoulders 「給我放聰明點!」 If it's for your guys 走向世界的盡頭 Go to the end of the earth 是否為了你們這些傢伙 Do what you think 全力以赴 Give it with dedication 去作你們所希望的事情? I'll put out your misery 那麼我將全力以赴讓你們脫離生存的痛苦 Have no prayer 再也沒有人祈禱了 So, I keep the gun with me 所以,我的手槍從不離手 For my safety 為了活下去 I'll do it with no sweat 我下手絕不手軟 They mean business 大家都很忙 No time for sissy pig 沒有時間能留給那些娘娘腔的豬! Queen of ocean 海之女王 Sing "the Volga" to you 為你演唱「伏爾加河」(有人翻作死亡之歌) No need to think about it 沒什麼好考慮的 You do it or you die 不是下手就是被殺 Those aren't tears 那不是眼淚 Don't let it trick on you 不要被那虛假的眼淚愚弄了 I am hard as steel 我猶如鋼鐵般堅強 Get out of my way 別擋路 閃邊去! Pay back all at once 別惹我 我會立刻反擊 Suck away the tender part 收起你那令人作嘔的偽善嘴臉! You made a mess 你把這腐敗的世界搞得一團亂 For Christ sake, this rotten world 就只為了個該死的理由 Shit out of luck 真該死的倒霉 Go with my vision 跟隨我的視線 Light up the fire 打起精神 Right on the power 全神貫注 Weapon... I have it all 武器...這就是我的全部 Get down on your knees 「跪下!」 Get a good head on your shoulders 「給我放聰明點!」 If it's for your guys 走向世界的盡頭 Go to the end of the earth 是否為了你們這些傢伙 Do what you think 全力以赴 Give it with dedication 去作你們所希望的事情? I'll put out your misery 那麼我將全力以赴讓你們脫離生存的痛苦 You made a mess 你把這腐敗的世界搞得一團亂 For Christ sake, this rotten world 就只為了個該死的理由 Shit out of luck 真該死的倒霉 Go with my vision 跟隨我的視線 Light up the fire 打起精神 Right on the power 全神貫注 Weapon... I have it all 武器...這就是我的全部 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.69.227