精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《stock99 (99)》之銘言: : 頭文字D--就是藤原豆腐店的飆車卡通 : 看的人應該不少吧 : Space Boy(拓海Mix版) : Night of Fire--2 : 好像一堆辭都是英文的 : 所以知道的人就拜託波一下吧 Space boy~No one sleep in Tokyo(Takumix) space boy Everynight you light me with your gasoline Everytime I feel delight when you recall my name So you can be my shining star tonite I'm not alone with all your love Fly across the sky, you will be mine Like a real dream with you, babe Gonna get you like a space boy I'm ready babe Gonna catch you I'm your space boy Dive in to your heart baby Gonna get you like a space boy I'll give you my love Gonna catch you I'm your space boy Take a chance with me baby 接No one sleep in Tokyo Even if you say "I have been on world wide" I'll take you where surely you have never been All right in the fight I'm ok....come on Come on Hey do you feel the night is breathable Look at this town which is unbelievable No other places like that in the world world world * No one sleep in Tokyo All night crossing the line No one quit the radio Tokyo is on fire (*repeat once) He-he-he..... night of fire....我手邊沒這首..^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.68.101.25
stock99:真有你的 回的真快 推 211.74.15.94 06/30