精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Save Me by Leslie Parrish I'm all alone Keep on trying to think what was so wrong Keep on trying to analyze my love Deep in my heart I can't cry and going on Once in a life You can meet a boy and feel him right You can meet a boy that gives you a light Once in a life he can makes you feeling fine With you and me together I can't say good-bye to you, you were my world Baby you killed me in a moment with a knife And a rose in your smile Please Save me babe I need you please Save me now I don't believe you want to leave me alone 'Cos baby I can't survive you got to keep me alive So baby save me I need your love To keep my faith and be strong now We can try again to get along 'Cos baby I can't survive please baby save me I'm all alone Keep on trying to think what was so strong Keep on trying to calling back your love Deep in my heart I can't cry and carry on Once in a life There's a reason to get up and fight There's a reason that can keeps you alive Once in a life everything could be all right -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.76.199
gwendless:Speedy Speed Boy 跟 Remember me怎麼不見了XD 11/05 15:46
Vanie:精華區已有喔 11/05 15:49