精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《datomato (大托瑪朵)》之銘言: : wii的壞力歐(就是有很多動作小關卡的那個)裡面 : 有一個關卡的背景是"開計程車"的 : 那首背景音樂很好聽 聽起來是有歌詞的 : 跟其他關只有音樂不一樣 : 想問問有沒有人知道呢??orz : 先謝謝幫忙的人<(_ _)> 其實我是來騙P幣的 XD 日文版: 明日の昇る丘まで 窓辺の日差し まるでハチミツシロップみたい キラキラ ビルの谷間を抜けて 荒野を越えて目指す丘まで トランクの中 揺れるショートケーキおみやげに なんにもなかった きのうの明日がほら かけてゆくわ 思い出ひとつぶ ポケットに詰めて ねぇスキップ 青い今日が背中に沈む 前からはほら オレンジ色の今日がのぼるわ 明日の昇る丘まで 連れていって まぶしい朝が 待っているから (ラー ラララ ラララ ラララ ララララ ララララ ラララ ラーラーラーラ) 明日の昇る丘まで わたしを連れてって 明日の昇る丘まで わたしを連れてって ねぇ 英文版 Tomorrow Hill Sun shining through my window It gleams like honey so golden and so sweet You can almost taste it. Driving through Diamond City I wanna escape the crowds and concrete for Where the hill and sky meet Sitting inside my pocket I've packed a cupcake to sweeten up my view When I make it up there And another day fades away But it's magic memory, a magic memory One that I'll keep close to my heart for Any gloomy day when the view's not quite as sweet as today Yesterday sinks away, down with the buildings and skies But the horizon greets me, with possibility Just gotta keep on climbing Concrete, traffic, street lights, they all fade away As I approach the blue sky Feathery clouds in my eyes Already said my goodbyes I know tomorrow shines bright up at the top of this hill It always will I know tomorrow shines bright up at the top of this hill I know that it always will -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.95.200.186