精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist: The Back Horn Title: Kiseki Words: Matsuda Kenji Music: The Back Horn where you goin', a breakwater with reddened eyes tired out from crying, eventually you realized you're bidding farewell to the sky now burning so beautifully stuffing your hopes for tomorrow into a bottle you set them afloat on the raging seas of despair go on, swim on forever until we come across each other. I invest this, the hand I grab in my final moments, with warmth And then I'll hear, the first cry screaming from a new life I won't forget the miracle it takes to one day get there. we're all lost children who lost the child within wandering in search of an answer with no answer swim onward unaware feeling these days as you do I can open the future shining bright with these hands the story played by the lives pouring out from this glimmering world the miracle this endless pulse repeats Coelacanth our Mother the sea connects life high speed, a raw beat, miracles over and over again deadheat, there's only one place to aim for carry out, my voice! traverse time and space and go on to forever I invest this, the hand I grab in my final moments, with warmth And then I'll hear, the first cry screaming from a new life I won't forget, the mriacle it took to get here. Translated By: Brian Stewart & Takako Sakuma Translator's Notes: None Romaji doko he yukun da akaime no bouhatei nakitsukarete sorosoro kizuitan darou ima utsukushiku moeru sora ni sayonara wo tsugeru yo ashita he no kibou wo bin ni tsumekonde arekuruu zetsubou no umi ni ukabeta saa dokomademo oyoideyuke meguriau sono toki made saigo ni tsukanda kono te ni nukumori yadoru kikoetekuru no darou atarashii inochi ga sakenda ubugoe wasurenai itsunohika tadoritsuku you na kiseki bokura mitai na gaki wo nakushita maigo sa kotae naki kotae wo sagashite samayou sunao no mama ni oyoideyuke kono hibi wo kanjinagara kagayaku mirai ha kono te de hiraiteyukeru kirameku dekai de afuredasu inochi ga kanaderu suto-ri- kagirinai yakudou ga kurikaeshiteyuku kiseki shi-rakansu seimei wo tsunaideyuku haha naru umi haisupi-do nama no bi-to ima ripi-to suru kiseki deddohi-to mezasu basho ha hitotsu dake saa koe yo hibike megurimeguru jikuu wo koete eien ni tsuiteyuku saigo ni tsukanda kono te ni nukumori yadoru umaretekuru darou atarashii inochi ga sakenda ubugoe wasurenai koko ni tadoritsuku you na kiseki. -- 我是清純系的,一個學期只喜歡一個男生唷~ 夜露死苦‧機械犬‧汪汪~~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.28.166