精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《livingminus (あっぱれ!)》之銘言: : 日本電影" 青之炎" 的主題曲吧... : 歌詞裡有" should I scream, should I shout..." 的樣子 : 是不是 The Post War Dream 這首歌呢? 精華區裡找不到耶... : 有人可提供嗎?謝謝^^ PINK FLOYD - THE POST WAR DREAM Lyrics:Waters Music:Waters Artist:Waters [Car sound, switching on of car radio] "...announced plans to build a nuclear fallout shelter at Peterborough in Cambridgeshire..." [phzzt ! of returning] "...three high court judges have cleared the way..." [phzzt !] "...It was announced today, that the replacement for the Atlantic Conveyor the container ship lost in the Falklands conflict would be built in Japan, a spokesman for..." [phzzt !] "...moving in. They say the third world countries, like Bolivia, which produce the drug are suffering from rising violence...[fades]" Tell me true, tell me why, was Jesus crucified Is it for this that Daddy died ? Was it for you? Was it me ? Did I watch too much T.V. ? Is that a hint of accusation in your eyes ? If it wasn't for the nips -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.230.7