精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《micasssh (還有別的辦法嗎)》之銘言: : 感謝電影配樂版的xeontw : 這兩首歌我找到了 : 第一首是原聲帶第20首 A Place For Me And You-Alan brey don't be afraid of dark there's nothing that u can't be turn on the light to ur room so i can see ur face blue skies u paint on ur wall and clounds move around with ease the window stands out in the blue a place for me for you high up we catch a ride and be free we can be,alone u and me together today,away the sun on our face,make it easy to forget where it is we are moving so fast,u gotta hold on something so good slips away u can't let it slip away : 第二首是原聲帶第11首 She Said-及川玲 這首精華區裡面有 : 但是新的問題出現 : 就是我找不到歌詞呀.... : orz|||| : ※ 引述《micasssh (還有別的辦法嗎)》之銘言: : : 一首是開頭選單的配樂 : : 也就是她們在代官山找刺繡店 : : 螢幕上出現一些英文字 : : Life Love Friendly.... : : 那時候的配樂 : : 我只聽得出一點點歌詞 : : ....to your room : : so i can see you face : : blue sky....... : : 聽起來好像是一個男生唱的 : : 還有一首 : : 是大雨中在車站裡 : : 桃子說要幫草莓刺繡的那首歌 : : 我聽得出來的更少....orz|||| : : .......(好像是日文?) : : nothing's can be better now : : 這兩句反覆 : : 一個女生唱的 : : 不知道這樣找不找的到呀 : : 嗚 : : 拜託大家了....... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.80