精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Colors in Bloom 詞:Tim Jensen BAYCITY 曲:Yoko Kanno 編曲:Yoko Kanno  製作:Yoko Kanno/Toyohiko Kanehashi/Hideoki Mogi Grandfunk Inc. when we hit a mountain a wall that we can't get through don't get down or discouraged, baby we just have to paint it past paint it air paint the other side we can paint it into our life maybe we can't open the cage that's tryin' to keep us get your brush and your paintin' shoes on grab your pallet paint it free paint it out paint it big blue sky with you, painting brilliant days hey! it's groovy and so beautiful so charming being with you hey! i feel so alive and in tune so charming, colors in bloom with a stroke we can paint the world brand new paint in pink paint it blue yellow or black as night paint it green paint it red purple or golden white if we got the blues and they just keep getting darker we don't need to take it, baby we just gotta paint it smile paint it love paint it laughter bright with you painting colorful days hey! it's groovy and so beautiful so charming being with you hey! i feel so alive and in tune so charming, colors in bloom hey! it's groovy and so beautiful so charming being with you hey! i feel so alive and in tune so charming, colors for two hey! it's groovy and so beautiful so charming being with you hey! i feel so alive and in tune so charming, colors in bloom it's so nice to get colorful with you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.20.176.101