精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Love is Growing 詞:Tim Jensen BAYCITY 曲:Yoko Kanno 編曲:Yoko Kanno  製作:Yoko Kanno/Toyohiko Kanehashi/Hideoki Mogi Grandfunk Inc. think i'm bigger than i used to be oh, love is growing up there's another world to know out there oh, love is growing up i was afraid to say "hello" 'cause i was just as scared to say "good bye" found and lost so many dreams and some i still believe in others i let walk away times i laughed and felt so free and times i felt so little the sudden highs and misery yes, that is what you gave me life is bigger than it used to be oh, love is growing up you know, there's another world to see out there oh, love is growing up because of you i can believe we give each other what we truly need i have you am you have him and he has her and really, that's the way that it should be just like clovers in the field mix with the weeds and flowers the pain and peace collectively found and lost so many dreams and some i still believe in others i let walk away roads will swallow and divide us just think of each other together, moving separately alone is just a feeling love is growing up love is growing up love is growing up -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.20.176.101