精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Alphaplus (開始改變自己)》之銘言: : 1989年的電影"新里見八犬傳"的片尾曲 : "You and I couldn't see the evening's fly..... : ....I don't want this night to end,don't say goodbye : just hold me closed,my darlin..." : 請知道的大大跟我說一下 謝謝^^ 這首歌就叫做八犬傳唷 :p John O'Banion - Satomi Hakken den You and I didn't see the evening fly There was magic in the air With times enough to spare Now in hours I have to say goodbye Well you know I have to go But still it hurts me so (*) I don't want this night to end Don't say goodbye Just hold me close my darling I don't want this night to end Pretend awhile And let's forget tomorrow Feeling blue I can see it in your eyes But I have got a job to do Got to see things through But I will be near even when I am out of sight Counting seconds till the day I'm coming home to stay (Repeat *) Oh my darling love me tonight And chase the morning shadow with you heavenly light I find my strength inside your arms So love me tonight and keep my heart besides you when you go, oh... (Repeat *) -- Life is SHIT without you. 人生是屎無你。 (cathy) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.11.226.24
Alphaplus:謝謝^^ 140.112.250.65 09/21