精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Faker 作詞 ch& B-BandJ 作曲 二杉昌夫/三宅庸介 唄 ch& B-BandJ You can't shut me up See what you've done Don't take a step back Show who you are You can't shut me up Just see what you've done I wanna let it go Forget who you are You're fading Now you cover everything with words You've never meant to say I see you faking You're telling me There is nothing wrong with you Now, prove it to me Bet you can't clear it Trying to touch the invisible Showing your stupidity Don't take a step back But your turn is over Head's up straight I'll cry no more for something that is impossible 'cause it doesn't matter don't know who you really are I'm wasting time eventually Don't ever come again 'cause now, I don't care Time Time Time Time Time C'mon uh Mind Mind Mind Mind Mind Give me a break! ~adlib~ You can't shut me up See what you've done Don't take a step back Show who you are You're fading now You're telling me There is nothing wrong with you Now, prove it to me Bet you can't clear the air Hey Hey Hey What you're tryin' to say What you're tryin' to play Say I changed mu way Game over like a TV game I'm not They told ya that I'm easily tamed I'm not Just need the time To ease my mind Yeah read my mind seek and you'll find Thing got outta line Now I'm on the grind And don't you ever ever say again that I'm wastin' ya time You can't shut me up See what you've done Don't take a step back Show who you are You can't shut me up See what you've done Don't take a step back Show who you are You're fading now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.114.230