精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《feathersss (不定)》之銘言: : 原聲帶裡有一首叫"童話破滅"的歌 : 想請問一下有沒有人有歌詞和知道是誰唱的? : 謝謝 Ghost Style - Lost Good Things 童話破滅 Pull off my blindfold You just 2 cold Sold me truth And baby I was? So sold You might as well cut me up Phy-sic-cal-ly U know U got me on the edge of extremes And I can't believe it And don't know what to think Summertime, my rhymes Were so lovesick Now they so sick, cause they ain't about love Here's a pop lick-between us wasn't enough? And I know? I felt good times come I thought they'd stay Things undone They become what may Angels come But left today And I let you slip away Listen now Burning empty Still this can't be Believe it or not-not That happy Hotel, motel Free from my cell But, now left with no home Want u 2 know I never would have oh Figured out That Way you play me now It could have been forever Now it's bringing me down The high and the low Up and down we go Put myself 2 close Got burnt like toast Feels like I'm sinking In the Dead Sea Don't really care The space inside Is so empty It's like it's over Before it's begun This song is over And so is our 1 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.211.121