精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《yamayalo (Desperado')》之銘言: : 請益一下這首歌的歌詞 : 和是誰唱的 : 多謝多謝。 提供一點簡介.... 前幾天偶然在電視台的節目上有介紹... 這首歌的原曲是日本歌 叫做「時光永不流逝」... 後來香港改成「4:55」翻唱... 到了台灣 就改成「愛你一萬年」翻唱... (抱歉...我還是不知道歌詞與歌手 >"<) -- 故鄉是心中最懼怕的來處 卻也是成功後最想到的去處~~<名揚四海>~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.161.171 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: askaryu (a year of考拷烤~) 看板: lyrics 標題: [歌詞提供]4:55 時間: Mon Mar 21 21:38:37 2005 (這是用孤狗大神查出來的...可惜原唱者我沒查到....>"<) 4:55 =========================================== Yes, I saw you at the station Long distance smiles You were leaving for the weekend Catching the 4:55 With your new friend for the season Another sad-eyed clown Helping to see That your fantasies go down And I have to wonder to myself Why you have to go so far Drifting with life's daydreams Trying to play the star I have still remembered when you said "Baby now let's get away" And I follow you like a schoolboy I guess that's part of the game Now you call me say you're sorry Give me long distance love You say you'd like to see me Maybe just for a while And you meet me at a station There on platform nine And we'd leave for the weekend Riding the 4:55 But I play this scene too many times To ever feel the part again I don't really want to fake it I already know the end So bye-bye Cin-Cinderella Everything just has to change And the midnight blues are calling I guess that's part of the game -- 故鄉是心中最懼怕的來處 卻也是成功後最想到的去處~~<名揚四海>~~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.62.170