精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Avril lavigne-girlfriend Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend Hey, hey, you, you I know that you like me No way, no way No, it's not a secret Hey, hey, you, you I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine you're so delicious I think about you all the time you're so addictive Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright (Alright...) Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell yeah I'm the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right (I'm right...) She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend Hey, hey, you, you I know that you like me No way, no way No, it's not a secret Hey, hey, you, you I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way, I see the way you look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again (Againg and again...) So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again (And again...) Because... She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend Hey, hey, you, you I know that you like me No way, no way No, it's not a secret Hey, hey, you, you I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend No way, no way I think you need a new one Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend (No way, no way) Hey, hey, you, you I know that you like me No way, no way No, it's not a secret Hey, hey, you, you I want to be your girlfriend (No way, no way...) Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend (No way!) No way, no way I think you need a new one (Hey!) Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend (No way, no way) Hey, hey, you, you I know that you like me (Now way!) No way, no way No, it's not a secret (Hey!) Hey, hey, you, you I want to be your girlfriend (No way, now way) Hey, hey! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.79.105 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: imbattle (小唷) 看板: lyrics 標題: Re: [問題] 請問有人知道艾薇兒girlfriend的中文歌 … 時間: Sun Apr 8 03:37:23 2007 ※ 引述《alizeelin (~玩美小公主~)》之銘言: : 因為聽不太出來... : 不敢確定 : 爬了精華區只看到英文的 : 不知道是否官方已經有發布中文歌詞是什麼呢? : 謝謝     我剛才聽的結果是這樣… hey hey you you 我不喜歡你的女朋友 no way no way 你需要一個新的 hey hey you you 我將會是你的女朋友 no way no way hey hey you you 我知道你喜歡我 no way no way 不是一個秘密 hey hey you you 我要當你的女朋友 no way no way    只有副歌不斷重覆,其他跟英文一樣。    (有錯請指正囉^^"我自己聽是這樣) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.22.195