精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So amazing When your life is a wall Can see the light of day And your hope is gone When you second-guess your faith When you turn around And realize no one else Will be leaving you only yourself When you are holding on Can find the will to breathe Can you right the wrong That has brought you to your knees Though you barely lived your life You keep on believing you will survive And know all that left is whats inside CHORUS: Oh, so amazing I have learned my inner voice And finally can rejoice I was lost, so lost way down Never thought that I would be So amazing that now I'm free So let it go Your love is holding on And you close your eyes Never thought of being alone You surrendered half of your life To the world of pain and sacrifices Soon you will know that you make things right REPEAT CHORUS Desperate, oh so desperate So confused, so confused Everyday losing touch Oh, I'm losing touch of my mind, my mind And I gave my pride Isn't it carzy So amazing I'm alive REPEAT CHORUS So amazing that Now I'm free -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.164.177