精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
收錄於 Fergie(菲姬)-The Dutchess+3 (改版) feat. Will I Am The sun didn't come up today This lonely won't go away But somehow I feel that nothing's real Like a stranger wears my face I pick up and call I pick up and call Cus I need to try I pick up and call Yea I feel you missing me Is there something that you need Cus we got more, babe, than you know And this waters running deep You pick up and call You pick up and call Cus I need to try, yea You pick up and call Oh yea I pick up and call She picks and calls You pick up call, yea Cus we need to know, yea Call me on my phone call girl Hit me, chime the morning 7 in the morning Pick it up you know i will Baby there ain't no wrong time For you to call up my line You stay on my mind girl You stay on my mind lady Nothing really matters When we sit and chat lady Voice is just like magic baby Abracadabra You put a spell on me Yea girl you done that voodoo So wont you dial my digits so i-i talk-talk to you. Pick it up, puh-pick it up x16 It's crazy How it's so hard to just call you It's like i have these feelings But something just keeps holding me back I don't know what it is Like my insecurities, my fears, i just dont know If you're gonna be there I feel you missing me I know you're missing me Cus i've been missing you, baby, it's true, i'ts true, i'ts true I know you're wanting me Just call and talk to me Cus i know you're needing me like i need you, i need you, i need you. http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/superluckychi/article?mid=656&prev=-1&next=653 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.43.80