精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《solemnity (請不要不理我)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《AnnaYang (Schneewittchen)》之銘言: : I Need To Be In Love : Written by Richard Carpenter,John Bettis&Albert Hammond : Lead Vocals by Karen Carpenter : The hardest thing I've ever done : Is keep believing : There's someone in this crazy world : For me : The way that people come and go : Through temporary lives : My chance could come and : I might ever know : I used to say"No promises : Let's keep it simple" : But freedom only helps you say : Goodbye : It took a while for me to learn : That nothing comes for free : The price I've paid is high enough for me : *I know I need to be in love : I know I've wasted too much time : I know I ask perfect of : A quite imperfect world : And fool enough to think that's what I'll find : So here I am with pockets full : Of good intentions : But none of them will comfort me : Tonight : I'm wide awake at four a.m : Without a friend in sight : Hanging on a hope but I'm alright : *Repeat twice 這首歌的中文譯名叫做"我需要戀愛" 是卡本特兄妹的作品 在日本因搭配日本偶像劇"未成年"而轟動 並曾躍上日本單曲榜冠軍 可以在卡本特兄妹最近出的這張精選輯 "The Carpenters/Twenty-two Hits Of The Carpenters" ("木匠兄妹合唱團 22首名曲精選") 中找到 -- 且讓solemnity靜悄悄地安睡 享受這最後的寧謐 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: h86.s95.ts.hine