精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《hentin (最近好人特別多)》之銘言: : ※ 引述《dnmm (此人已被蟑螂抬走..)》之銘言: : : 只知道一句歌詞orz... : : 是小孩子唱的好像是廣告歌! : : 歌詞是I have a dream, to see the world.. : : 這樣,拜託大家神一下 謝謝喔! : 是某信託廣告嗎? : GOOGLE神的很~ : 歌名就叫"I HAVE A DREAM" : 西城男孩有唱過 : 精華區有,自己找吧 應該是這首吧 這是1970年代可口可樂的廣告歌曲 廣告裡一群各色人種男女老少站在山頂上唱著這首歌 反映當時的嬉皮世界一家的感覺 當年紅極一時 也是可口可樂行銷故事的經典之一 I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing - New Seekers I'd like to build the world a home And furnish it with love Grow apple trees and honey bees And snow-white turtle doves Chorus: I'd like to teach the world to sing In perfect harmony I'd like to hold it in my arms And keep it company (That's the song I hear) I'd like to see the world for once (Let the world sing today) All standing hand in hand And hear them echo through the hills For peace throughout the land That's the song I hear (That's the song I hear) Let the world sing today (Let the whole wide world keep singing) A song of peace that echoes on And never goes away (Repeat 1st stanza and Chorus) Put your hand in my hand Let's begin today Put your hand in my hand Help me find a way (Repeat Chorus til fade) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.70.200.5