精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Austria (青石仰望。)》之銘言: : Faith Hill 的 新歌Cry的歌詞 謝謝 Cry If I had just one tear running down your cheek Maybe I could cope maybe I`d get some sleep If I had just one moment at your expense Maybe all my misery would be well spent Yeah.....Could you cry a little Lie just a little Pretend that you`re feeling a little more pain I gave now I`m wanting Something in retrun So cry just a little for me If your love could be caged,honey I would hold the key And conceal it underneath the pile of lies you handed me And you`d hunt those lies They`d be all you`d ever find And that`d be all you`d have to know For me to be fine Yeah.....And you`d cry a little Die just a little and baby I would feel just a little less pain I gave now I`m wanting Something in retrun So cry just a little for me Give it up baby I hear your goodbye Nothings going save me I can see it in your eyes Some kind of heartache Darling give it a try I don`t want pity I just want what is mine Yeah.....Could you cry a little Lie just a little Pretend that you`re feeling a little more pain I gave now I`m wanting Something in retrun So cry just a little for me Yeah.....Cry just a little for me woo ooo,could you cry a little for me yeah,yeah -- 思念 是浮在水面上的枯葉 只禁得住 兩隻螞蟻的重量 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.113.91