精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第8集大夥一起去pub跳parapara舞的曲名 YOU ARE THE ONE SINGER:JENNIFER The first time I saw you, I knew you were meant for me And since then each day has been nothing but ecstasy No one else can do all the breathtaking things you do I just lose control every time I get next to you Kiss me and tell me you'll stay right here - never let me go Tell me your dreams and then I'll tell you mine And we'll make them come true, don't you know - wo, wo You are the one that I've been waiting for so long You're the one who sets my heart on fire You are the one, you are my only love song You're the one who fills me with desire You are the one that I've been waiting for so long You are the one who sets my heart on fire You are the one, you are my only love song You're the one who fills me with desire - yeah Every time I look at you, I feel my knees go weak I just lose my mind and I can't even think or speak Hold me and tell me we'll always be as we are today Promise me that all the dreams that we have will be real and will be here to stay - ay, ay -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.33.39