精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《cherish35 (Come From天母)》之銘言: : 的歌詞...謝謝...早期由Wham合唱團演唱 you put the boom-boom into my heart you send my soul sky high when your loving starts a jitterbug into my brain it goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same but something's bugging me something ain't right my best frined told me what you did last night you left me sleeping in my bed I was dreaming but I should have been with you instead wake me up before you go go don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo wake me up before you go go I don't want to miss you when you hit that high I don't want to miss you when you hit that high wake me up before you go go cos I'm not planning on going solo wake me up before you go go take me dancing tonight you put hte grey skies out of my way you make the sunshine brighter than doris day tumed a bright spark into a flame my beats per minute never been the same cause you are my lady I'm your fool you make me crazy when you act so cruel come on baby lets not fight we'll go dancing everything will be all right cuddle up baby moving tight we'll go dancing tomorrow night it'cold out there but it's warm in bed they can dance we'll stay at home instead -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: Rex.m3.ntu.edu.tw