精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
BE THE MAN I would fight not to ever fall too deep Never sure that love would grow Now on this eve As I lay me down to sleep I could never let you go And lying here with you I still can't believe it's true Never thought that I would ever find a love That lasts forever Be the man that's mine Find the love that never goes away Be the heart I know will be The one that bears for me , be the man Used to be scared If I would ever get this close I'm not afraid to touch now Long before I knew I'd be making love to you I dreamed that maybe I would one day Lose myself in someone someday Be the man that's mine I only try to find the love That never goes aqay Be the heart I know will be The one that beats for me Be the man Take me wherever I have never been I will follow you You never been in love I will run , oh run to you I never thought that I would ever find a love That lasts forever Be the man that's mine I only try to find the love That never goes away Tell me we will always be together Make us stay in love this way forever Be the heart I know will be The one that beats Wherever you my be Always be with me Be the man -- 風偶然的遇見了蒲公英,而蒲公英也隨風飄啊飄 妳悄悄的落在我心裏,卻又隨風帶走了妳的心。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.m8.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: dialup-18.ts.ch