精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dole (不開的玫瑰)》之銘言: : 不好意思 : 我想請問夏之雪的另一首歌的歌詞 : 和 Summer Snow 一樣的旋律 : 但歌詞好像不同, 因為精華區裡只有提供一首 : 請各位大大知道的提供一下吧 : 非常感激 *(^__^)* 那首叫<Seven angels> Seven angels Seven angles hide and seek games April rain and clear blue sky Humming birds are singing love songs Season's greetings from dear friends No one knows my secret garden A forgotten yellow diary Summer breeze bring dandelions Starlight in a holy night Oh my love I shall seek for what makes me happy I love you And you always bring me a precious time One way ticket to a town south Sunset scene from a little hill Broken shells and tears of mermaid An adventure in my mind The princess in a timeless story Endless sound flow from little streams Your sweet voice and eyes fover Our promise yesterday Oh my love I shall seek for what makes me happy I love you And you always bring me a precious time Oh my love I shall seek for what makes me happy I love you And you always bring me a precious time Oh my love I shall seek for what makes me happy I love you And you always bring me a precious time I love you more because You bring sweet precious times -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.63.100.13