精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
因為都沒有人要po這首歌的英文歌詞 所以只好用我的耳朵聽的來打歌詞,覺得有錯的人請推文更正喔 要轉貼請先問我。謝謝 ^^ Sea of Love Love, it always makes me heave a sigh Love, I know it shows me smiles and joys But love, it sometimes makes me lose my sight So I say I'll never fall in love again If you want me to trust your words If you want me to take your hands If you want me to hold each other Show me what I want lailailai You wonder why I want to be with you You need to understand the reasons, but I can believe in you will make me strong So I'll be over yesterlove I know I have to face the fear and tears To be close to you Please don't make me drift away Keep your eyes on me in the sea of love Once we fall into the sea of love We can't keep the senses as before Love will ask us too much than we can Till the day we lose our faith and fall apart I think it won't last forever We're not meant to be together No one but you can save me From the despair in my heart lailailai I wonder why you want to be with me No matter where we are, don't let me go Give a thousand words of love to me To let me make sure where I am I know you're always done your best for me To be close to me You are only one for me Keep my eyes on you Sea of love Just you and I can see The sea of love Spread the end of life Please show me the light and let me through Say come to me Hold out your hand to me To let me be in your love The thing I need to be is your honesty You wonder why I want to be with you You need to understand the reason, but I can believe in you will make me strong So I'll be over yesterlove I know I have to face the fear and tears To be close to you Please don't make me drift away Keep your eyes on me I wonder why you want to be with me No matter where we are, don't let me go Give a thousand words of love to me To let me make sure where I am I know you're always done your best for me To be close to me You are only one for me Take my hand You are only one for me Keep your eyes on me In the sea of love 用聽的來完成歌詞真的是一件很痛苦的事情 我其實也不知道這些歌詞對不對 也用了文法來確定單字變化及樣態的正確性 如果有人有歌本,可以幫我對一下好嗎?非常感謝你們! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 這是誰? 絕對不會是我 http://www.wretch.cc/album/chenterry ------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.141.107
ILSYC:很感謝喔 辛苦啦.. 09/21 21:19
glico:目前改了二個地方了喔,希望還有人提出! 09/21 21:56
※ 編輯: glico 來自: 220.143.131.11 (09/22 19:35)