精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
渡り鳥(Migration) Lana:Believe that with you my skies are eternally blue    No grey clouds loom over me from up above Jay: Believe that I have no need for another but you    I've sunken deep in the sea of your love L&J: Any place you lead me to    I'll always follow you    How can I resist your tender lips    With you I long to be forever   *You've saved me from my life    So much despair not knowing where I should turn    I see no one but you    And nor I question about faith in your love* Lana:Hold me tight    Until never let me go Jay: Believe that to you my love I will always be true    Kissing your tears away whenever you cry Lana:Believe that despite our distance my heart beats for you    You are the wings that propel me to fly L&J: Anything you ask of me    I'll always give to you    How can I deny your loving eyes    With you I need to be forever (Repeat **) Lana:Kiss my lips    Until never let me go    I'd do anything    Just to let me in your arms forever oh ... L&J:(Repeat **)   Stay with me   Until never let me go Lana:Shut my eyes    And hold me till I awake -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.109.143