The Blower's Daughter 吹風機的女兒
And so it is 就是這樣吧
Just like you said it would be 會像妳說的這樣
Life goes easy on me 大部分的時間
Most of the time 生活變的容易了
And so it is 就是這樣吧
The shorter story 越短的故事
No love, no glory 越沒有愛 沒有榮耀
No hero in her sky 她的生命中也不曾有個英雄
(*) (*)
I can't take my eyes off of you (x5) 我無法從妳身上轉移注意 (x5)
I can't take my eyes... 我無法轉移視線...
And so it is 就是這樣吧
Just like you said it should be 該像妳說的這樣
We'll both forget the breeze 大部分的時間
Most of the time 我們都會忘了那微風
And so it is 就是這樣吧
The colder water 漸漸變冷的水
The blower's daughter 那吹風機的女兒
The pupil in denial 一個被否認的學徒
(*)
Did I say that I loathe you? 我有沒有說過我好恨妳?
Did I say that I want to 我有沒有說過我想
leave it all behind? 把這一切都忘了
I can't take my mind off of you (x5) 我無法不放在心上
I can't take my mind... 我無法不放在心上
My mind...my mind... 放在心上 放在心上
'Til I find somebody new 直到我找到下一個人
--
...歌名到底該叫什麼 Orz
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.134.242.50