You've got your mother in a whirl 你把你老媽搞的昏頭轉向
She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl 她已經分不清你是男是女了!
Hey babe, your hair's alright 寶貝, 你的髮型還不賴,
Hey babe, let's go out tonight 寶貝, 今晚讓我們出去約會,
You like me, and I like it all 你喜歡我, 我是來者不拒,
We like dancing and we look divine 你喜歡跳舞, 我們看起來棒極了,
You love bands when they're playing hard 你喜歡樂團大聲的演奏,
You want more and you want it fast 你想要更多更快的 (節奏),
They put you down, they say I'm wrong 大家都在說你的壞話, 他們說我看錯了人,
You tacky thing, you put them on (你仍我行我素) 調了化妝品, 塗在臉上.
Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress 叛逆小子, 你撕破了衣服,
Rebel Rebel, your face is a mess 叛逆小子, 你的臉打的一蹋糊塗,
Rebel Rebel, how could they know? 叛逆小子, 誰能了解你,
Hot tramp, I love you so! 蕩婦, 我愛你!
Don't ya? 你不也是嗎?
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 124.8.139.42