精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《funnily (姊姊與阿姨的分別=.=)》之銘言: : 電影麻辣公主的女主角安海瑟薇翻唱Queen合唱團的Somebody To Love : 但他的歌詞不太一樣 : 請問有人有這首歌的歌詞嗎? : 我在六一歌詞庫找過,可是找不到 : 希望熱心人士能夠提供(連結也可以) : 感激不盡... Artist: Anne Hathaway Song: Somebody To Love Can anybody find be somebody to love? Each morning I get up I die a little Can't barely stand on my feet. Take a look in the mirror And I, see what you're doing to me. I've spent all my years believing in you, but I just can't get no relief. Won't somebody, somebody, can anybody find me, somebody to love. Got no feel I got no rhythm I just keep losing my beat I'm okay I'm alright It shows that there's no defeat I just gotta get out of this prison cell One day I'm gonna be free Lord somebody Somebody Can anybody find me somebody to love (She works hard) Everyday I try and I try and I try But everybody wants to put me down They say I'm going crazy They say I got a lot of wonder in my brain Got no common sense I've got nobody left to believe (Find her somebody to love x6) (Can anybody find me) Somebody To Love (Find me somebody to love x5) -- 打注音文不如把狗屎拍在臉上! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.66.75.127
funnily:謝謝你....orz 218.34.159.86 08/04