精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Top Of The World (feat. Jenson Vaughan) I'm lost in this moment the kind where everything feels it was meant to be. And I'm gonna own it cause the spotlights got nothing on me I'm shinning so bright When I'm walking and the music hits like adrenaline oh what a feeling I feel so alive Take a deep breath Now I realize Nothing's gonna stop me now Nothing's gonna bring me down Ya – I feel good tonight I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) Nothing's gonna stop me now Nothing's gonna bring me down Ya – I feel good tonight (tonight) I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH I'm on top of the world tonight Yeah I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) (wooo hooo) Just let your heart open All your inhibitions watch them all fly away You got to let love in It's the one thing that matters today So let it shine bright It's your moment Make the most of it There's your chance to live Oh what a feeling Don't you feel alive Take a deep breath Don't you realize Nothing's gonna stop me now Nothing's gonna bring me down Ya – I feel good tonight I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) Nothing's gonna stop me now Nothing's gonna bring me down Ya – I feel good tonight (tonight) I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh OH OH OH OH OH I'm on top of the world tonight Oh I'm on top of the world tonight (tonight) (tonight) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217