精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Turn Around There's nothing to say that's already said It's the place that you go It's the thoughts in your head And it's you, it's you I see And there's nothing to lose if you give it away It's the time that you try It's the time that you need And it's you, it's you I see So turn around if you see me There's nothing left to lose So turn around if you know what you want You don't ever have to be on your own And there's nothing to say if it's already said It's the palces you go It's the places you've left And it's you, it's you I see And there's nowhere to go if you're already gone It's the way that you try It's the way that you've found And it's you, it's you I see So turn around if you see me There's nothing left to lose So turn around if you know what you want You don't ever have to be on your own So turn around if you see me There's nothing left to lose So turn around if you know what you want You don't ever have to be on your own And you're falling over backwards And you're falling but it won't make a sound And you're crying cause you're so lost And you're crying cause you can't hit the ground So turn around, So turn around if you see me So turn around, So turn around if you see me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67