精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Somebody by Atomic Kitten (Written by Hamilton, Barlow, Kennedy, Woodcock) At times I've seen you down In despair, walking round I felt that you were alone Baby, someone was by your side To dry your tears, make you smile But you were never alone But one thing that you don't realise (Somebody's looking out for you tonight) Is it only a matter of time? There's gotta be somebody, somebody who will love you There's gotta be somebody, somebody who'll be there And if you open your eyes, you'll see for the very first time That somebody like me (somebody like me), loves somebody like you (Somebody, somebody) You say you're in control Don't need a hand to hold But still you take it from me (take it from me) Baby, I've seen you fool before Picked your heart up, off the floor Tell me baby why can't you see? There's something you should understand (Everything you're looking for I am) While you were busy with other plans There's gotta be somebody, somebody who will love you (That will love you) There's gotta be somebody, somebody who'll be there (That will always be there) And if you open your eyes, you'll see for the very first time That somebody like me (somebody like me), loves somebody like you Somebody, somebody that will love you Somebody that will always be there Somebody, somebody that will love you Somebody that will always be there I need you in my life To keep me warm through the lonely nights Loving right by your side Can I be your somebody? Let me be your somebody Yeah (Somebody, somebody, somebody that will love you) Yeah (Somebody, somebody that will always be there) And if you open your eyes, you'll see for the very first time That somebody like me (somebody like me), loves somebody like you Somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody (Somebody, somebody) There's gotta be somebody, somebody who'll be there (That will always be there) And if you open your eyes, you'll see for the very first time That somebody like me (somebody), loves somebody like you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.86.11