精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Anna Vissi - Everything Album: Nylon (2006) I can hear my heart breaking As I open the door I can feel the tears On my face burn like fire As I look in your eyes And I know I'm still in love With everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you Baby, baby, I'm still in love With everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you Everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you I can feel my life ending As I whisper goodbye And I know I'm still in love With everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you With everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you I can't believe I still need you I can't believe I still want you I can't believe life means Nothing without you Baby, I'm still in love Still in love, still in love With everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you Everything I hate Everything you do Everything I fear Everything on you I'm in love with everything you are -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.159.90