精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《IEhacker (夢的交響詩)》之銘言: : 推 jethrochin:Afroman - Because I Got High 03/21 12:49 感謝提供曲名,這樣可以找得到歌詞了! http://www.foxy-productions.com/BecauseIGotHigh.html Afroman - Because I Got High Hunh...it旧 like... I don急 care about nuthin man. Roll another blunt. Yeah cuz... I was gonna clean my room... Until I got high. I was gonna get up and find the broom... But then I got high. My room is still messed up... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I was gonna go to class... Before I got high. "C観on y学ll...check it out." I could挙e cheated and I could挙e passed... But I got high. I観 takin it next semester... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. "Go to the next one" "Go to the next one" "Go to the next one BUCCCCOC!" I was gonna go to work... But then I got high. I just got a new promotion. But I got high. Now I観 sellin dope... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I was gonna go to court... Before I got high. I was gonna pay my child support... But then I got high. "No you wasn急." They took my whole paycheck... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I wasn急 gonna run from the cops... But I was high. "I観 serious man" I was gonna pull right over and stop... But I was high. Now I観 a paraplegic... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I was gonna pay my car note... Until I got high. "Say what...say what?" I wasn急 gonna gamble on the boat... But then I got high. Now the tow truck旧 pullin away... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I was gonna make love to you... But then I got high. I was gonna eat your pussy too... But then I got high. Now I観 jackin off... And I know why! "Turn that shit off" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. "Go...go...go...go." I messed up my entire life. Because I got high. I lost my kids and wife. Because I got high. "Say what...say what" "Say what...say what...ohhhhh." Now I観 sleepin on the sidewalk... And I know why! "Why man?" Cuz I got high. Because I got high. Because I got high. I観a stop singing this song. Because I観 high. I観 singing this whole thing wrong. Because I観 high. "Bring it back" "Bring it back" "Bring it back" If I don急 sell one copy... I歓l know why! "Why man?" Cuz I観 high. Because I got high. Because I got high. "Are you really high though...man?" Cuz I観 high. Cuz I観 high. Cuz I観 high. "Hey...where the cluck at man?" Bu-buci-buci-buci-buCCCCCOCCC!! Well my name is Afroman. And I観 from East Palmdale...East Palmdale And all the tumbleweed I be smokin... Is bomb as hell. "Excellent delivery" I don急 believe in Hitler. That旧 what I said. "Oh my goodness." So all of you Skins..."Skins?" Please give me more head. "Muuu-fuuuucc...BUCCCCOC!" AFRO-mufuckin?M-A-N! A...E...I...O...U...and sometimes W. We ain急 gonna sell... None of these mutha fuckin albums. Let旧 go back to Marshall Durbin. And hang some more chickens. FUC THE CORPORATE WORLD...BI-ATCH! Please take a moment and Sign "Because I Got High" Guestbook. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.2.82