7.Ship in a Bottle(瓶中船)
Sometimes I feel
有時我覺得自己
Like a ship in a bottle
好像一支瓶中船
Lost in a corner
迷失在一個角落
On somebody’s shelf
在某人的書架上
Shipshape…and unborn…
井然有序…從未誕生…
And perfect…and useless…
完美無缺…卻毫無用處…
A copy of someone
就像一個複製品
Who could be myself
然 我卻不知道自己是誰
Somebody made me,
有人創造出我
They put me together
他們組合了我
With patience and loving
以耐心與愛心
And pieces of string
綁上細線
Caught on a crepe papier ocean
放在紙做的大海上
And never
永遠無法
To feel the waves wash me
感受真實的波浪向我襲來
Or hear the wind sing
也無法聽見真的風在呼嘯
And I wait for the heart
我正等待著一位
Of a little boy sailr
有一片真心的男孩水手
To come break the bottle
前來打破瓶子
And help me be free.
讓我獲得自由
For how can I know
因為如果我不把握機會
If I don’t take my chances
怎麼能知道
On the wind and the sea?
我無法在波濤洶湧的海上航行呢?
Carry me down
拿下我
To a river that’s peaceful.
放在平靜的河流上
Set me to sailing
?我揚帆
And wish me god speed.
?我祝福
And I’ll find my way
我將找到自己的歸屬
To the blue of the ocean.
那是一片蔚藍大海
The wind on the water
狂風巨浪
Is all that I need.
是我需要的一切
And a man with the heart
有著一片真心的男人
Or a little boy sailor,
或一位小小男孩水手
To shift with the tide.
在波浪間
And come sailing with me.
與我並肩同航
And then I will know
那樣我將知道
If I’m floating or sinking
即使是載浮載沈之間
And I’ll take my chances
只要能掌握機會
On the wind and the sea.
哪怕是在波濤洶湧的海上
--
離開我 最好在我愛到瘋狂的時候 離開我 最好在你依然年輕的時候
離開我 最好現在離開我 離開我 最好你現在就走
離開我 最好在我愛到心痛的時候
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 218.166.73.63