精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
momma, daddy, brothers, sisters, I love you this song is a valentine I'm sending through my sweet angel baby rose, words can't say without your sweet life, there'd be no me today here's a box of chocolates here's a dozen roses here's a diamond necklace here's a string of pearls if I had a million I'd get really reckless buy a valentine for the whole wide world to everyone I've ever known far and near to everyone and everything that you hold dear and here's to you, know who you are, please forgive me for every time that I hurt you, I'm sorry here's a box of chocolates here's a dozen roses here's a diamond necklace here's a string of pearls if I had a million I'd get really reckless buy a valentine for the whole wide world here's a brand new harley here's your wedding day here's a cure for cancer here's a better way here's a new heart for the one that's broke here's your forgiveness here's a real good joke here's your record contract made of solid gold here's your dream come true here's your superbowl here's your home sweet home with the mortgage paid look she's coming back, the one who got away here's someone to have here's someone to hold here's someone to love if you're all alone here's a box of chocolates here's a dozen roses here's a diamond necklace here's a string of pearls if I had a million I'd get really reckless buy a valentine for the whole wide world momma, daddy, brothers, sisters, I love you this song is a valentine I'm sending through -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.58.58