精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes (I say) A little righteous and too proud I just wanna find a way to compromise Cause I believe we can work things out I thought that I had all the answers never givin in but baby since you've gone I admit I was wrong All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie how am I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye dunno what I'd do im lost without you I keep trying to find my way and all I know is im lost without you I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you How am I ever gonna get rid of these blues baby I'm so lonely all the time everywhere I go I get so confused your the only thing thats on my mind On my bed so cold at night I miss you more each day only you can make it right no I'm not too proud to say All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie how am I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye dunno what I'd do I'm lost without you I keep trying to find my way and all I know is I'm lost without you I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you If I could only hold you now make the pain just go away can't stop the tears from running down my face (ho) All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie how am I gonna be strong without you I need you by my side if we ever say we'd never be together in the end you wave goodbye dunno what I'd do I'm lost without you I keep trying to find my way and all I know is im lost without you I keep trying to face the day an all I know is I'm lost without your love I keep trying to find my way and all I know is I'm lost without you (ho) I'm lost without you -- 能遇見你,我歸於神奇 所有的喜怒哀樂,我歸於傳奇 有機會用同樣的速度和你走在一起,我歸於愛情 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.168.48.242