精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《sanplas (低調行事)》之銘言: : as title : 能請好心人幫忙嗎 Out Of The Blue Delta Goodrem ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Out of the blue lyrics Writers: delta goodrem / guy chambers Producers: guy chambers / steve power /richard flack A new beginning A new chapter of my life Started the day When I thought It could be my last My eyes were wide shut but I hadn't given up Just thought I'd be walking the world alone Out of the blue There I met you Showed me a life I can't see without you And there's just no way That I can fight these emotions Your energy running through me Nobody can renew me like you Out of the blue Can this be true! Family and friends they were my life I wasn't one for butterflies But you gave me love that I can't disguise And there will be times when we're apart I want you to know you're in my heart Growing into a beautiful garden No emotions My whole body felt like ice Needed to feel that the sun would shine my way My world had turned to dust But I had my faith and trust Just thought I'd be walking the world alone Out of the blue There I met you I can't believe That this happened so soon There's just no way That I can fight these emotions Your energy running through me (out of the blue) (there I met you) (you showed me a life ) I can't see without you (out of the blue) Without There I met you, you (you showed me a life) I can't see without you There will be times when we're apart I want you to know you're in my heart Growing into a beautiful garden (family and friends they were my life) (i wasn't one for butterflies) Out of the blue There I met you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.66.75.127