精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
請版主更正為此篇,Thanks!! ------ Flawed (Words and Music by Delta Goodrem, Billy Mann & Chris Rojas) I don't wanna be broken I wanna be laughing on a Saturday night Surrounded by strangers who don't have a clue That I'm struggling to find the light I don't wanna be open I wanna be a photograph underexposed Impossible to figure out who I am Right now I wonder if the world will ever know Cause since you've been gone I'm a puzzle without pieces I'm a bird that cannot fly I don't know why love has to be so flawed Will I ever get exactly what I want? And I don't care why the only way to win is to risk it all And not be afraid to fall Why do we have to be so flawed? I've got treasures in my head And dreams like diamonds all wrapped in bows And will anybody ever know Cause I don't know why love has to be so flawed Will I ever get exactly what I want? And I don't care why the only way to win is to risk it all And not be afraid to fall Why do we have to be so flawed? Is it an imperfection that's trying to bring me down I can't be afraid Only my dreams can save me now I don't know why love has to be so flawed I don't know why love has to be so flawed Yeah, baby Will I ever get exactly what I want? And I don't care why the only way to win is to risk it all And not be afraid to fall Why do we have to be so flawed? Why do we have to be so flawed? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.88.211