精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
[intro: Da Brat] Damn... I let my guard down That's fucked up I let yo' ass in when I shoulda kept you locked out But it's all gravy It happen to all of us, you know? You get hurt, you hurt back You reap what you sow [Verse 1: Da Brat] In the beginning when I met you I didn't mean to be rude, but I had to sweat you Cuz you had me wet ooh I couldn't let you get away When will I see you again? Another day Your face was all I needed to see on a daily basis And my heart in your hands would make it all gravy But I was mistaken highly You slid shit right by me Bein' deceitful and hiding keepin' secrets but still keepin' me smilin' Inviting hoes to your party Lord knows I don't wanna get started I'ma hurt somebody Regardless I'ma love you for what we been through But keepin' you is somethin' I can't do [Chorus: Keisha Jackson] If you get somebody Not just anybody Get somebody, who gonna be like nobody Get somebody Don't tell everybody Cuz somebody Gon' try to crash yo' party [Verse 2: Da Brat] As much as I miss ya I can't get wit' cha We painted a perfect picture But I can see clearer now that the rain is gone But the pains still come on strong Every so often I get discombabulated Call in Miss Cleo to see what the tarot cards are sayin' hopin' that she know how to help a bitch out or suttin' hopin' that she know a lucky number to come up on motherfuckers that keep frontin' I'm no fool, you only get one strike here You blew it so I won't be right here The best friend you claimed you ever had is gone and it happened because you left me alone [Chorus] [Verse 3: Da Brat] And now that it's over that predicament Taught me to be a soldier and stay at attention Fo' my ? And keep hollerin' at the rich niggaz that keep me shoppin' I'm better now than ever now You never found somebody quite like me to stay down Whatever its meant to be, it be that And whether it's sent to be, it be that [Chorus] - repeat w/ ad libs -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3