精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Circles Spin around in circles on my middle middle finger [x2] Won't you Round and round sit on my middle finger motherfucker [x2] So you went around went around talking shit-ahh shit-aah Keep my name up out your mouth spit it out you bitch-aa bitch-aa Wish that you could hang around me and my clique-aa clique-aa Limelights, prime life hope you get the pictchaa-pictchaaa Hold up I got more money than I can fold up I see you super hatin' when I roll up And I suggest that you go and grow the fuck up (ha) Or you can spin around in circles Spin around in circles on my middle middle finger [x4] I see you run around run around like you gita-gita Why you always tryna be up in my mixture mixture 'Cause I'm freaky fly fresh and you just bitter bitter Shine bright day and night look at how I glitter glitter Hold up I got more money than I can fold up I see you super hatin' when I roll up And I suggest that you go and grow the fuck up (ha) Or you can spin around in circles Spin around in circles on my middle middle finger [x4] Use my name as your claim to fame Got my smell of success on your breath Desperate You're a mess Go ahead get your press You no name You're shameless Figure-eight on my middle Try to break me but you can just Spin around in circles on my middle middle finger [x6] Round and round motherfucker [x2] Motherfucker -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217