精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
What A Girl Wants What a girl wants, what a girl needs (2x) I wanna thank you for giving me time to breathe Like a rock, you waited so patiently, while I got it together, While I figured it out. I only looked, but I never touched 'Cause in my heart was a picture of us; Holding hands, making plans. And its lucky for me, you understand. Chorus: What a girl wants, what a girl needs; Whatever makes me happy and sets you free... And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly... What a girl wants, what a girl needs; Whatever keeps me in your arms; And I'm thanking you for giving it to me. (What I want is what you got And what you got is what I want) There was a time I was blind I was so confused Ran away just to hide it all from you But baby you knew me better, than I knew myself. They say, "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back, it's yours; that's how you know." It's for keeps, yeah, it's for sure; And you're ready and willing to give me more. Chorus What a girl wants, what a girl needs Somebody sensitive,crazy, sexy, cool like you babe What a girl wants, what a girl needs so somebody who can come to her mid like you do! What a girl wants, what a girl needs You let a girl know how much you care about her I swear you're the one who always knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! you knew, you knew, you knew, you knew And I'm thanking you For being there for me What a girl wants, what a girl needs; Whatever keeps me in your arms; Whatever keeps me in your arms is what I need Chorus (2x) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.177.162