精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I Will Be Mmm... The world seems so cold When I face so much all alone A little scared to move on And knowing how fast I have grown And I wonder just where I fit in Oh the vision of life in my head Oh yes I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destiny, yeah yeah I can't let go now Even when darkness surrounds But if I hold on, yeah I will show the world All the things that you never expected to see From little old me, this Pittsburgh girl And I wonder just where my place is Close my eyes and I remind myself this Oh yeah yeah I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destiny, ohh It comforts me Ooh it keeps me Alive each day of my life Always guiding me Providing me With the hope I desperately need Well I gotta believe There's something out there meant for me Oh I get on my knees Praying I will receive The courage to grow and the faith to know That I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destiny -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.10.227