精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
We're A Miracle [by David Zippel and Christina Aguilera] [from "Pokemon The Movie" soundtrack] Here we are, safe at last We can breath a sigh, seems the storm has passed All our friends would ask us why with all that stood between us Why did we even try no one know, imagined we could make it But it only made us glad, we both believed... ooh... You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be And nothing can change it Mountains move And oceans part When they are standing in our way You and me, we're a mircale; Angels stand watching over And heaven shines upon us, everyday All my life, I felt incomplete But you turned my soul, with your love so sweetly You hear my thoughts, you read my mind You're the part of me, I thought I'd never find No one I know can make me feel like ou do Hold me and I feel like I can fly... You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be And nothing can change it Mountains move And oceans part When they are standing in our way You and me, we're a mircale; Angels stand watching over And heaven shines upon us, everyday The chance was so unlikely That we would ever win Two stars above the heavens Destiny brought you to me You and me, we're a miracle; meant to be And nothing can change it Mountains move And oceans part When they are standing in our way You and me, we're a mircale; Angels stand watching over And heaven shines upon us, everyday -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.171.153