精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Written by Cliff Harris. (c Plainspoken Music Publishing / Talbot Music Group.) From "The Country Way", c 1967, RCA Victor. All the crystal chandeliers light up the paintings on your wall. The marble statuettes are standing, stately, in the hall. But will the timely crowd, that has you laughing loud help you, dry your tears? When the new wears off of your crystal chandeliers. I never did, fit in too well with folks you knew. And it's plain to see that the likes of me don't fit with you. So you traded me for the gaiety of the well to do. And you turned away from the love I offered you. All the crystal chandeliers light up the paintings on your wall. The marble statuettes are standing, stately, in the hall. But will the timely crowd, that has you laughing loud help you dry your tears? When the new wears off of your crystal chandeliers. I see your picture in the news most every day. You're the chosen girl of the social world, so the stories say. But a paper smile only lasts awhile, then it fades away. And the love we knew will come home to you some day. Oh, the crystal chandeliers light up the paintings on your wall. The marble statuettes are standing, stately, in the hall. But will the timely crowd, that has you laughing loud help you dry your tears? When the new wears off of your crystal chandeliers. When the new wears off of your crystal chandeliers. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31