精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Written by Kent Robbins. (c Warner-Tamerlane Publishing.) From "Charley Sings Everybody's Choice", c 1982, RCA. Well, I came in late again last night, Really it was this mornin'. I had my alibi down pat: I was gonna be charmin'. But the locks were all changed, I was stuck outside, With a key that no longer fit. There was a note on the door that said: "Adios, "Sayonara, Goodbye, this is it." I don't think she's in love anymore. She's hangin' up the telephone and lockin' her door. I don't think she wants to hear any more of my lyin'. I don't think she's in love anymore. She's not buyin' my lies like before. The only thing she wants out of me now is goodbye. So I went down to a 'phone booth, Almost down to cryin'. All ready to spill the truth, I see she's tired of my lyin'. Well, I was all ready to beg and plead, And to turn over a brand new leaf. But the second she heard it was me on the line, I heard click, she hung up on me. I don't think she's in love anymore. She's hangin' up the telephone and lockin' her door. I don't think she wants to hear any more of my lyin'. I don't think she's in love anymore. She's not buyin' my lies like before. The only thing she wants out of me now is goodbye. I don't think she's in love anymore. She's hangin' up the telephone and lockin' her door. I don't think she wants to hear any more of my, oh yeah, yeaH, I don't think she's in love anymore. She's not buyin' my lies like before. The only thing she wants out of me now is goodbye. To Fade. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31