精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Written by Ben Peters. (c Ben Peters Music.) From "Charley Pride Sings Heart Songs", c 1971, RCA. Whenever I chance to meet, some old friends on the street, They wonder how does a man get to be this way. I've always got a smiling face, at anytime and any place, And every time they ask me why I just smile and say: "You've got to kiss an angel good morning, "And let her know you think about her when you're gone. "Kiss an angel good morning, "And love her like the devil when you get back home." Well, people may try to guess, the secret of our happiness, But some of them never learn that it's a simple thing. The secret that I'm speaking of, is a woman and a man in love, And the answer is in this song that I always sing. You've got to kiss an angel good morning, And let her know you think about her when you're gone. So kiss an angel good morning, And love her like the devil when you get back home. Kiss an angel good morning, And let her know you think about her when you're gone. So kiss an angel good morning, And love her like the devil when you get back home. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31