精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Written by Jack Clement. (c Universal Songs of Polygram.) From "Country Charley Pride", c 1966, RCA Victor. Way down in the state of Georgia, Through the swamps and the everglades. There’s a big ol' hole in Tiger Mountain. God help the man who gets lost in Miller’s Cave. I had me a girl in Waycross, Georgia, But she had unfaithful ways. She made me feel I wasn’t wanted, Like the bats and the bears in Miller’s Cave. I couldn't stand the way she did me. Couldn't take her low down ways. Before I'll stay with a cheatin' woman, I'll go and live with the bears in Miller's Cave. Caught her out, Sunday morning, With some guy they call big Dave. The meanest man in Waycross, Georgia, I’d rather fight a mountain lion in Miller’s Cave. I said: "You’ll pay both you and Davey, "I’m gonna see you in your grave." They laughed at me and then I shot ’em, I took their cheating, scheming bones to Miller’s Cave. That woman made me feel unwanted, But I guess I showed her I was brave. The most wanted man in the state of Georgia, But they're never gonna find me ‘cause I’m lost in Miller’s Cave. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31