精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
歌名:I Only Want To Be With You 原唱:Dusty Springfield *英國籍女歌手 收錄專輯:A Girl Called Dusty 專輯發行年:1964 I Only Want to Be With You I Only Want to Be With You (ivor raymonde / mike hawker) I don't know what it is that makes me love you so / 我不知為何如此愛你 I only know I never want to let you go / 我只知道我未曾想離你而去 'cause you've started something / 因為你造成了一些東西 Oh, can't you see? / 喔!你看不出來嗎? That ever since we met / 自從我們見面後 You've had a hold on me / 你就緊緊抓住我了 It happens to be true / 這是真的! I only want to be with you / 我只想與你在一起 It doesn't matter where you go or what you do / 不論你在何處、做何事 I want to spend each moment of the day with you / 我願意花費所有時刻與日子 與你相處 Oh, look what has happened with just one kiss / 喔!看看一個吻發生了什麼事 I never knew that I could be in love like this / 我不知我可以如此沉浸愛中 It's crazy but it's true / 這是如此瘋狂,但卻真實 I only want to be with you / 我只想與你相處 You stopped and smiled at me / 你停下並對我微笑 And asked if I'd care to dance / 問我是否願意跳支舞 I fell into your open arms / 我跌入你張開的雙臂 And I didn't stand a chance / 而我沒有把握這個機會 Now listen honey / 仔細聽!親愛的 I just want to be beside you everywhere / 我只想無時無刻不在你身邊 As long as we're together, honey, I don't care / 只要我們能在一起, 親愛的,我什麼都無所謂 'cause you've started something / 只因為你啟動了機關 Oh, can't you see? / 喔!難道你沒看到嗎? That ever since we met / 自從我們見面後 You've had a hold on me / 你便緊緊的套住我 No matter what you do / 不論你做什麼 I only want to be with you / 我只想與你相處 Oh, oh, you stopped and you smiled at me / 喔!喔!你停下並對我微笑 And asked if I'd care to dance / 問我是否願意跳支舞 I fell into your open arms / 我跌入你張開的雙臂 And I didn't stand a chance / 而我沒有把握這個機會 Now hear me tell you / 仔細聽我要告訴你的事 I just want to be beside you everywhere / 我只想無時無刻不在你身邊 As long as we're together, honey, I don't care / 只要我們能在一起, 親愛的,我什麼都無所謂 'cause you've started something / 只因為你觸動了什麼 Oh, can't you see? / 喔!你看不到嗎? That ever since we met / 自我們相識起 You've had a hold on me / 你就深深的抓住我 No matter what you do / 無論你做什麼 I only want to be with you / 我只想跟你在一起 I said no matter, no matter what you do / 我說了!無論如何!無論你做什麼 I only want to be with you / 我只想與你相處 原唱:Dusty Springfield 嗓音略沙啞,帶磁性,人稱”靈魂歌壇白色女王” (White Queen of Soul). ※ 引述《retniw (現在好嗎)》之銘言: : 我想請問的是最近看到的海尼根"愛不釋手"篇廣告曲 : 爬文看到的是之前的"見好就收" : 不知道有沒有人看過聽過呢? : 我記得是男歌手唱的 : 最後一句歌詞中有only wanna be with you : 謝謝! -- King Kong ain't got shit on me! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.90.78