精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Artist: Charli Baltimore f/ missjones [Charli] Yo, this song is about four people that I loved and I lost Try to feel me, yeah Time flies Still remember all the good times spent Trips to the beach, watchin' horror flicks And even though you and mom wasn't with each other You all showed each other love like sister and brother When I was small everyday you picked me up from school Called you by your first name, you were so cool You used to tell me everything I know from youth till I grown So why you waiting to tell me how the problems grown And you died on your birthday It was my worst day Call you dad know wish I did it from my first day Just like my dog 18 with mad cream Locked out on the drug scene Had cats from other teams Hatin', went from juvy hall to willy In 6 months time Makaveli and Philli But its hell when everybody's jailed Gun shots to your back on Valentines Day I miss you bell, damn 1 - [missjones] Didn't we almost have it all? But love was all we had worth giving The rise with you was worth the fall my friend Loving you made life worth living [Charli] Seventeen when I met you I never bet you would help me bring a life to the world And bless it yo I thought we were destined to have our names tattooed But I guess your depression got the best of you Stressing you, things gon' work out Cause we still friends but you choose to murk When you had many reasons to stay Suicide ain't the only way, it's the lonely way Now everybody just left me with death to except But I still had you, still had my boo And we was right there at the height of everything The height of your career I still wear my ring And you said you wouldn't leave me like everyone else One bullet took you instead now I dread Thinking back to the last day I saw you Picking up the phone to call you Damn we had it all too [missjones] Didn't we almost have it all? The nights we had until the morning You know you'll never love like that again Didn't we almost have it all? [Charli] Everybody can relate to loss Even just a pet, you never forget Death is the final say but you find a way And survive keep your memories alive Yo everybody can relate to loss Even just a pet, you never forget Death is the final say but you find a way And survive keep your memories alive Sing it with me [missjones] Though we're apart it just seems so far I know in my heart I'll always love you Though we're apart it just seems so far I know in my heart I'll always love you Repeat 1 2 - [missjones] Though were apart It seems so far (Didn't we almost have it all?) But I know in my heart I will always love you (Didn't we almost have it all?) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.31