精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Amsterdam Come here, oh, my star is fading I swerved out of control And if I, if I'd only waited I'd not be stuck here in this hole Come here, oh, my star is fading And I swerve out of control And I know if I only waited When will I get out of this hole And time is on your side, it's on your side now I'm pushing you down and all around Oh, it's no cause for concern So come here, oh, my star is fading I swerved just out of reach And I know I'm dead on the surface But I'm screaming underneath And time is on your side, it's on your side now I'm pushing you down and all around Oh, it's no cause for concern Stuck on the end of this ball and chain I'm on my way back down again Stood on the edge, tied to the noose Sick to the stomach Say what you mean But it won't change a thing I'm sick of our secrets Stood on the edge, tied to the noose Oh, you came along and you cut me loose Oh, you came along and you cut me loose Oh, you came along and you cut me loose -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.222.134.128